105.533.988.343 (E200655010) | 6DK-20 CRANKSHAFT-6DK
- 1,287.00 KGS
ACD was first established in 1960, she began to import Daihatsu Japan's diesel engine manufacturing technology in 1981 and has been producing "Anqing-Daihatsu" DK,DC,DE series marine diesel engines and generator sets. The company diesel engine products, covering a power range of 320KW~6600KW, are widely used in marine main engine, marine generator set, ocean engineering equipment, electric propulsion system, marine electrical power plant and stationary power station, etc.
The products can meet the standard requirement of various world classification societies, such as CCS,LR,ABS,NK,BV,DNV,GL, etc.More than 70% of the products are exported all over the world, and the customers are mainly distributed in Europe, Asia and America, with 30% of them from Hong Kong and China. The products are used by some of the world's largest and most famous shipping companies such as NYK (Japan), CARDIFF(Greece), ANANGEL(Greece), TRANSMED(Greece), GRAIG (Briton), BENSHULT(Germany), OLDENDORFF (Germany), Eagle(America) as well as the domestic COSCO and China Shipping.
The crankshaft is a high-strength carbon steel forged product of one-piece construction, and provided with sufficient rigidity and strength.
The item is strictly produced in accordance with Daihatsu Japan original technical standard and drawings. The performance of it is the same as Daihatsu Japan genuine part, and also, it is able to be exchanged with Daihatsu Japan genuine part.
Certified with LR certificate
1.1. In case that the following situations has happened and if the operation is continued disregarding any one of them, it may result in serious damages or accidents:
1) In case that the engine is operated for a long time in the dangerous rotation number range due to torsional vibration
2) In case that the engine is operated exceeding the allowable value of the crankshaft deflection
3) In case that the clearance between the crankshaft and shell is excessive, or the crankshaft is unevenly worn out
4) In case that the shell is burnt (In case of minor degree)
1.2. Measurement of Crankshaft Deflection
1) Measure the crankshaft deflection when the engine is cold.
2) When the engine is continuously operated in the state that the crankshaft deflection is over the limit value, the added stress of the crankshaft will become excessive, and will lead to the breakage of the crankshaft in the worst case. Therefore, adjust the deflection to a proper value at the time of installation, and periodically measure the crankshaft deflection every 2,000 to 3,000 hours (every 6 months) after the start of operation of the engine, and correct the situation in case the deflection is over the limit value.
1.3. When disassembly of the crankshaft is required as a result of inspection, consult the engine maker’s service department.